[iRail] BeTrains for iPhone

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:42:52 UTC 2010

Hi list,

if anyone is interested in helping Louis with his iphone application,
read the source, send in patches, and so on, the source is freely
available here:

http://code.google.com/p/betrainsiphone

We're very excited about this project since the NMBS announced to
release an iPhone app as well and we want to stand out as the app "by
the people, for the people", with cooler features and better
integration.

If you're interested in the application, we hope to be able to deliver
the app on the store before Christmas. In meantime, you're welcome if
you have any feature requests, bugreports, fancy ideas, ... on our
ticket tracking system:

http://project.irail.be/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/newticket

Still yours,
Pieter