[iRail] iRail meet up

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Wed Oct 13 21:33:35 UTC 2010

@Louis, yes please. Are you signed up at dev.apple.com already to distribute apps? (think you need to pay for that?); but I'd love to test the app on my iPhone (you can send me a compiled version and I just need to add some file to my iTunes to give me beta access I think).

@Christophe I guess we can just Skype it? Won't be as nice but easiest option.

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete