[iRail] Designer of the first BeTrains icon.

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:55:39 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I'ts was a nice meeting yesterday ! (well It would have been even better if
we had more people but still :))

I think I forgot my white umbrella (parapluie?) @the hackespace in Ghent (I
put between the white fridge and the door). If somebody goes there, could he
take it, put it somewhere so I can take it at our next meeting?)

Regarding the icon : I would say keep the round icon for everything (apps,
site..)
Just be aware that specifically for the iphone platform, all icons are
square (rounded corners and glass FX are generated automatically), it's one
of the (many) rules in here, so i'd prefer to follow that rule (thus making
an exception for the iPhone).

Louis