[iRail] Second iRail meeting - Report & Community updates

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:10:44 UTC 2010

Hello dear list.

Seem to be a great meeting. Not a lot of people, but great mind! Quality
is better than quantity.

So I would be excited too to see all screenshots (QT and iOS)! Feel free
to send them ASAP, we are all curious.

A few feedback about your report:

* jqmobile is awesome!

* I think that for the QRCode, we need also a simple webpage with a
great UI to tell people what we are doing ( a lot of pictures and design
is better than words)

* facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BETrains/238334902800?ref=ts

* Olivier is really skilled and a great guy too. Glad to see him un the Team

* *IMPORTANT* for the stations ID:
http://www.railtime.be/website/StationDataScript.ashx
I strongly suggest to use this one because we will need it for the next
API step: station info ( and train info):
The station ID is really important for some request:
http://www.railtime.be/mobile/SearchStation.aspx?l=FR&s=1&sid=/_*102*_/&tr=17:00-60&da=D&p=2
I use this one and I don't want to use an other ID apart from the NMBS one.

* I have received the 3 Bada phones that I wil generously offer to 3
dev's. I really hope that I can trust them!
I get nothing for me and my only wish is that they keep the Android UI (
like all apps, while respecting your guidelines, of course)

Cheers and Hope to see you soon.