[iRail] NMBS Meeting

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:28:48 UTC 2010

Hi Pieter

actually it seems the meeting went almost well.

Just to keep you guys informed : I'm starting the beTrains iphone
application development pretty soon. For the moment I've listed the features
I would have on the app.

   - The main focus will go on the "chat" feature (not sure we should call
   it chat actually > as this isn't real-time chat between people. But
   "messages" or "leaderboard" are boring names. Any alternative name ideas?)
   - In addition to that I'll implement the train hours search feature.
   - later I could implement the photo-contest feature.

Let's start off with something not too complicated and see if people use it
:)

Louis