[iRail] API Liveboards - scraper failure due to new mobile railtime website

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:28:55 UTC 2011

Hi Ludovic!

Great work! Using that library instead of regexs is not a bad approach
at all :) I will review the code later this week.

If anyone feels like fixing the liveboard API better, please go ahead.
There are still some serious issues with a lot of stations. Maybe it's
better to use the htmldom lib as well?

Kind regards,

Pieter

--