[iRail] New Project : Firstsight.be

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Mon Dec 5 22:42:54 UTC 2011

I really love the project and it's something really cool.
Awesome you had your first match today. :)

Really eager to see what happens if it goes viral.

I'd really suggest you to translate it in Dutch (and English) before going all out on press and promotion though.

But please do keep me/us in the loop with the progress of this.

@iRail: also great example for a not-so-common use case we can show to dataset owners

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete