[iRail] TEC update + traffic info

Quentin Kaiser kaiserquentin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:27:42 UTC 2011

Hi guys !

Some updates about the TEC data. I'm facing some problems to get schedule
because of the asp pages (post request + asp cookie then get request then
...) but I already got all the lines and the main stops - mainly town and
villages - that are available here : https://github.com/QKaiser/IBus. I'll
do a text file explaining my methods and the request to send to server to
retrieve data.

Concerning trafic info there is a csv file with all highways parkings of
walloonia and a php script to get real time trafic informations here :
https://github.com/QKaiser/IWay. Weather info with trafic will come soon and
camera geoloc too.
I'm currently discussing with their director and it seems to ok with
opendata.

Note : I know that csv files and scripts are very dirty, I'll clean up this
stuff this week-end.

Quentin KAISER