[iRail] Fwd: Re: market graphics

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Mon Feb 7 05:00:30 UTC 2011

Hi there,

My favourite is one is betrains02_ok.

You can indeed simply change the logo to a powered by or in cooperation with or something like that. That's entirely up to you.

Nice work :) Just hope NMBS won't see this as an excuse to sue us for using copyrighted euh, trains... ;)
Who took the picture and what is its license?

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete
yeri at tiete.be