[iRail] Fwd: Re: market graphics

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:51:25 UTC 2011

Hi Tommy,

Great work! But about the copyright, we can't be cautious enough. If
there's a download link that does not mean it's under a free license (In
Belgium everything is copyrighted automatically). So please can you send
an email asking whether we can reuse that photograph in a banner for a
mobile application?

Pieter