[iRail] iRail summer of code

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:04:18 UTC 2011

Hi list,

A lot of things have been going on lately. We released BeLaws, we're
creating tablet apps, we're still creating native apps, we've been
fixing little bugs from the iRail API v1.0, we have a python wrapper,
someone is developing an objective C wrapper, en a lot lot lot more.

At this moment we're doing iRail summer of code and the report of one
week in can be checked here:

http://blog.iRail.be

Also feel free to to check out our new NPO site: http://npo.iRail.be

If you want to become an official member of the NPO, feel free to print
a form from the site and send it to our address.

Yours sincerely,

Pieter Colpaert
--
iRail vzw/asbl