[iRail] Last week of iSoc - have you been living under a rock?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:20:58 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

I'm a little disappointed for the little response (read: none) on the
invitation for Tuesday's infosession in Ghent about our new API-backend,
how to use it and a brainstorm for the future (really, it will be worth
stopping by). If you're interested, let us know! At this moment we have
this stub as a program:

14:00: The DataTank - Features, Future and Futile resistance - A
presentation by Pieter and Jan
14:15: 15 minutes tutorial on how to write an input module in PHP
15:00: phd Erik Mannens (IBBT Medialab) on Linked Open Data and
background information on an IWT-study
15:30: Drinks, brainstorm and networking

In any case, the iRail summer of code has almost finished and if you
haven't already, feel free to stop by on iRail summer of code in
blekerijstraat 75 Ghent.

Yours sincerely,

Pieter Colpaert

P.S.: thanks to the people who stopped by last week to support iRail's
jobstudents!

--
iRail vzw/asbl
+32 (0) 486/747122