[iRail] SMS fight

Ah-Lun Tang ahluntang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:53:08 UTC 2011

Maybe you should contact MV if they are willing to give a special deal for
this project? Because for a service like that, you will easily be at 1000
sms messages (plus 1000 to MV). You can also add push notifications/cloud to
device messages, I think most of us often use the same trains everyday. It
would be cool if there's an option to subscribe to that train. And we get a
notification everytime if there's a delay or something or if it changed
tracks.