[iRail] General Meeting 2011 v2

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:55:04 UTC 2011

Just for information, I will just make a quick presentation on BeTrains
currently look like on Android Tablets (same application has a totally
different behaviour on tablets) I won't be able to make a demo of BeLaws
for Android as API is not ready yet (see Tim).

-> I will maybe talk 5 minutes.

Also, I would like to ask for a screencast software on your laptop, have
you already installed it?
(http://code.google.com/p/androidscreencast/ or alternatives)
Please tell me if you are able to install it or not. ( I have no use of
a laptop..)

See you tomorrow, I am waiting for your current meeting feedback. :-D

Christophe