[iRail] Fwd: RE: Hello!

Christophe V. christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:23:05 UTC 2011

In fact, I just got this message today from one contact that I met once
maybe 6 month ago!

Seem that that's not really a fresh new because he added a few minuts after:

    "
    I was already a bit confused ....
    Accidently I turned my mailbox up side down ...
    This was a very old mail.

    Anyway my answer was still valid!!!"

Samsung also told me that they want to pay startups and freelance to
provide belgium content to their AppStore, so we should definitevely try
to contact them.

Once I will have found the correct person to contact, I will share that
with you, so you can all get in touch with them.

Christophe