[iRail] Apps For Ghent - Competition!

Bart Bruynooghe bart.bruynooghe at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:21:19 UTC 2011

hi all,

I am sorry, but I will not make time for this competition.
I would like to put the hours I'm not working for school, in the BADA
beTrains project, I hope you all understand.
However, I am always interested in these kind of projects. maybe not for a
competition then.
I think you would have the best success with the points of interests app.

Bart Bruynooghe