[iRail] One week without iRail

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:34:33 UTC 2011

Hi Christophe,

I'm scraping liveboard from another resource now: the system behind
the nokia nmbs app. This will be ready tonight I hope. First I have to
take the train home.

The Vehicle information should be fixed by Ludo's work. Isn't it?
There is in each case no need to write a railtime scraper in java.
Thanks for giving us a kick under our bottoms :) (good thing)

Pieter