[iRail] Apps Marathon next monday

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:00:58 UTC 2011

Hi List!

I'm sorry that I didn't mail this earlier, but apps marathon is indeed
an event iRail will be represented on. I will pitch Tim Esselen's work
in a 6 minute presentation: BeLaws.be. Bart Rosseau will present Apps
For Ghent.

So there you have already at least 5 people (Tim, Louis, Christophe,
Bart and me) of our community that will be there. Be there too!

Kind regards,

Pieter

On 09/22/2011 11:27 AM, Yeri Tiete wrote:
> I'm afraid I can't make it.
>
>> Hi list
>>
>> I almost missed the news, there's the apps marathon next monday, will you
>> be
>> there ?
>> http://www.appsmarathon.eu/
>>
>> Louis