[iRail] The Hub - an idea

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Mon Aug 13 10:30:19 UTC 2012

Hi Greet,

That's indeed a good remark. We need to find an honest and for
everyone affordable solution. I don't want anyone to be left out
because he or she cannot or doesn't want to pay a certain fee.

Do you see any good (existing) options? Should we try a new model?
Anyone any idea?

Maybe we can make The Hub something that generates a revenue somehow
so we can host our members for free?

Pieter