[iRail] Let's move together

C. Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:40:37 UTC 2012

Merging both organizations seems obviously the best idea.

« Eendracht maakt macht »

The only negative point for me is the name.
I currently iRail a geek for geek organization and I am sure you will prove
me I am wrong.

Okfn does not reflect at all the objectives... Go in the streets and ask
people what they think what the acronym mean, you won't receive a lot of
correct answers.
IRail was good at this... (The only positive point about this name)

But the more important: I am 300% in favor of the merge even if that is in
2 years.