[iRail] IRail IRC bot

Sander Van der Maelen sander at irail.be
Thu Nov 22 08:33:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Having a IRC bot - back to 2000? :) Nevertheless, it's certainly a means of
communications still used by a lot of people.

If the source code would become available, it might be interesting to mod
it into something which can be installed on gaming servers?

For example: "!bus gent-dampoort gent blandijnberg"

Just a thought,

S.

---
Sander Van der Maelen