[iRail] The Hub. Final details & invitation

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Sat Oct 6 15:07:34 UTC 2012

Hi All,

We have some final details about The Hub!

*drrrrrrrummmmm rrrrrrrrrrrrrofffel*

Address: Emile Braunplein 18, 9000 Ghent.

This is nearby the new city hall, close to the new grass field, next to
the Belfort. You may remember the place as the place where massive media
(Twoo/Netlog) has its offices.

Together with Mobile Vikings and The Mobile Revolution, iRail will test
the location for 3 months (until December). If it seems like you really
enjoy the place we will extend the contract for a couple of years, but
then we need your presence: come there to work on your iRail projects,
to work together on some new projects, to work on your start-up ideas,
and so on. If you want to stop by you can send an sms/mail/fax to Miet
or me (phone number ↓↓).

And we have an invitation for you! Wednesday the 17th of October we will
host an office warming drink. You're all very much welcome to catch up
and to check out the new offices. Pictures will be posted on the blog as
soon as we have some (Miet? ;) ).

If you are coming to the drink, please let us know by sms/mail/fax.

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
iRail vzw/asbl