[iRail] Fwd: Preview of OpenTrainTimes Beta

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Mon Sep 24 07:40:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm not sure if you've got the news that we are going to work more
extensively together on an international level. In the end, we are
creating very similar user interfaces all the time using the same data,
only from another country. Be sure to check-out http://hello.iRail.be.

Hereafter you'll find a mail by Peter Hicks. He's launching a new
version of his website opentraintimes soon. It's basically iRail.be, but
for the UK. Can you help him with some feedback?

Peter: I hope you can handle a bit of criticism. After all, our club
contains the heartlessest critics of Belgium.

Thank you all in advance,

Pieter