[iRail] October third mini-hack

Hannes Van De Vreken vandevreken.hannes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 09:02:02 UTC 2012

Can we make it like lift22.be? I heard off several carpool hashtags
already, so why not make a toggling mechanism and show several twitter &
instagram streams or even combine them, show pictures inline? Also: I would
love to see a crying beep on top of the page at all time. And a seperate
about page with all info.

Start coding gentlemen, there's no time to waste! Design: iRail corporate
identity (look for the bootstrap thing on github, if you can't find it,
send me a private mail).

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Hannes Van De Vreken
@hannesvdvreken