[iRail] Rescheduling tomorrow’s general meeting

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Thu Jan 17 15:59:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Because only 5 people are going to be present, who are all from Ghent,
we have decided to change the location of the drinks to Ghent where
Nazif, the owner of St Hubert (http://goo.gl/maps/NOn5v, the one on the
left sitting on the bench) will serve us drinks.

We will start at 8, but feel free to drop by later if you wish.

The official general meeting is hereby delayed until further notice as
we don't have enough people turning up. We will schedule one in
February, as the examinations are then terminated for the most of you.

The day after, we will start working in the new pop-up office of OKFN
Belgium, at Gaston Crommenlaan 8 (iMinds start-up garage). We will work
on various projects: the blog, stations.io, the harvesting webservice
data.iRail.be, iRail 3.0 and the website of We Open Data, now another
working group at OKFN Belgium. Feel free to stop by :)

See you all there!

Kind regards,

Pieter