[iRail] Request for information about your app

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Mon Aug 11 15:08:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have set up a google spreadsheet [1] in which you can add your app and
add some more information about it. Your app isn't successful? Don't
worry, we're still very much interested!

As mentioned in the blog post [2], I'm trying to assemble some data to
find funding for a better transnational transport API in Belgium. We
want to be able to host our own route planner (together with the guys of
OpenOV and BliksemLabs *waves*) which works for all the transit modes in
Belgium (now that we got the data of everyone).

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lus9NwycK6kSiFLpv4gRwQhsvwebOlnbLeWl1nu-fpU/edit#gid=0
[2]
https://hello.irail.be/2014/08/11/submit-your-app-written-on-top-of-the-irail-api/