[iRail] Help wanted with iRail.be

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Sun Jun 15 13:31:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

iRail.be has been a free app since 2008 with a lot of volunteers
developing it. We have just launched a new version of iRail.be which
brings a great update to the application, but there are also a couple of
regressions and small issues that need to be fixed.

We want to become the best mobile client to request public transit info
in Belgium. That's why we want you (the about to become the best Web
developers) to help us out on these 15 open issues:
https://github.com/iRail/hyperRail/issues.

Have a spare moment? Fix an issue!

There are set up instructions at
https://github.com/iRail/hyperRail/blob/master/SETUP_INSTRUCTIONS.md

Thank you in advance!

Pieter

P.S. We still have some great ideas and thanks to the Flemish government
and the IWT, we will hire 1 student during open Summer of code on
developing a couple of new personalisation features on iRail.be. We also
need a mentor for that. Are you willing to read code during the summer
holiday? Contact me ;)

--

+32 486 74 71 22

Open Knowledge Foundation Belgium