[iRail] iRail.be: 1 week for issues, then code revisions

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Mon Jun 23 07:52:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

In 1 week, oSoc14 is starting. This means some students are going to
start working on extending iRail.be with personalized features. In
meantime, we really need some features to get fixed. These are standard
HTML, CSS3, Angular.js and Laravel (PHP) issues. If you do know anything
about these and you can invest 30 minutes in fixing an issue, your name
will get an eternal spot on the still to be made contributors list (this
is in fact issue #30).

After this week, the students are going to start their work and then we
will need volunteers who want to read code and give feedback using
github commit comments. Can I put someone on the reviewers list?

Thank you in advance!

Pieter

--

+32 486 74 71 22