[iRail] Some designers in the list?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Fri Jun 27 20:27:27 UTC 2014

Hi Christophe,

I'm not a designer and I'm the worst reference for design. But: I like
it! Looks cool! Looking forward to having it on my phone!

Just one feature request with the current version: could you add a
button when selecting the time to use the current time? Sometimes, when
the app has been in the background for a while, the clock will be a
couple of hours behind.

Kind regards,

Pieter