[iRail] April update

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Apr 23 08:10:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We've done a lot in April already. In short:
  * We've migrated servers together with skyscrapers.eu and are now
running latest version of Ubuntu
  * We've (or still in the progress of) fixed some issues with Vehicles
  * Wrote an extension to The DataTank to set up your own API with De
Lijn, MIVB and TEC
  * Started an instant messaging channel on
https://gitter.im/iRail/iRail - feel free to join the conversation!

Furthermore, I don't know if you got the new that RailTime disappeared?
Well, it caused increased usage of the iRail API, thanks to a.o. Railer
App and BeTrains.

Full version: https://hello.irail.be/2015/04/22/april-updates/

And oh yes... NMBS/SNCB is going to be obliged to open up their data:

http://www.openknowledge.be/2015/04/22/psi-ready-before-the-summer/

Kind regards,

Pieter

--