[iRail] Hackathon iRail

Brecht Van de Vyvere brecht at irail.be
Mon Aug 10 16:56:08 UTC 2015

			Hi everybody

We’re organising a hackathon in September, in collaboration with the people of SWAG (=Super Website for Apps for Ghent).

We want to bring as many people as possible together,

so please fill in this Doodle if you're interested in joining us:

http://doodle.com/wqbrfqa5c7z7x2hn

The event will take place between 10 a.m. and 19 p.m. in the Start-up Garage (Ghent).

Futher information, see: https://hello.irail.be/

Cheers
Brecht