[iRail] Tools and stats for stations pictures

C. Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:12:26 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I don't know if some developers here might be interested, but I am
currently building a the pictures database of the stations pictures to
display them in the app. I have found a cool tool to easily manage
pictures, update and transform them.

Next step will of course be paying more attention to the copyrights, give
credits to the owner, and upload them to irail github, but while waiting
for this huge work to be done, the stats and the API can be shared with
interested people, just contact me and let me know.

Example with the last 7 days: http://i.imgur.com/N5sE2mw.png
[image: Inline image 1]