[iRail] Let's meet up

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Fri Nov 20 15:56:40 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We almost never meet anymore! Let's change that!

The first meet-ups I would suggest:
  1. 26th of November in the evening: "Using open data to promote data
innovation" meetup in Brussels by the Brussels Data Science people:
http://www.meetup.com/Brussels-Data-Science-Community-Meetup/events/225342944/
  2. 10th of December in the evening: the office warming of Open
Knowledge Belgium (our legal entity umbrella):
https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/registratie-office-warming-open-knowledge-belgium-19529540381
  3. 29th of February: the Open Belgium conference -
http://2016.openbelgium.be → Who wants to help me to organise an open
transport session here? I've submitted a session to be organised by us :)

Who's going to 1, 2 or 3? Who knows other meetups we should attend?

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
+32 486 74 71 22