[iRail] another time bug

C. Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:23:39 UTC 2015

Hello iRail team,

I have noticed a lot of reports "Error 502, Could not get data. Please
of users.
Alexander (in copy) also sent me a report that lead to this url:
http://api.irail.be/vehicle.php/?id=1768&lang=en&date=231115&time=1910&format=JSON

I guess that today was a special day, which might explain some issues, but
is there something we can do to avoid such issues?
All these trains work perfectly in the SNCB/NMBS website, and these errors
502 seem very common.

Do you need more data? Is there something we can do to help?

Thank a lot for your feedback.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Кондрашёв Александр <alexandrcfif at yandex.ru