[iRail] another time bug

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Mon Nov 23 20:29:21 UTC 2015

Hi Jan,

We do have logging, yet we don't have the people that can keep tracking
down each separate case and debug it.

On the one hand, if you, or someone you know, is up for it, feel free to
check out https://github.com/iRail/iRail (it's easy to set up locally)
and check out the errors that happen in the BeTrains app. Mostly they're
errors while parsing the HTML of SNCB, which may happen when they change
their website slightly.

On the other hand, I would love to pay someone on iRail to do the long
list of TODOs piled up in the repos... If only we had a million moneys ;-)

Kind regards,

Pieter