[iRail] Open Data: Flanders Mobility and Public Works (invitation)

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at ugent.be
Tue Oct 27 10:57:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have been doing a project for Mobility and Public Works in Flanders
regarding their open data policy. We're organising a workshop
(invitation-only) the *30th of November* at *14:00* near Brussels North
Station to see what the market expects from the Flemish government
regarding data on transport (e.g., Verkeerscentrum, AWV) and public
works (building bridges, sluices, etc). If you didn't get an invitation
yet, and you feel like your organisation should be represented at such a
workshop, do let me know!

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
+32486747122
Linked Open Transport Data researcher

Board of Directors Open Knowledge Belgium
http://openknowledge.be

Open Transport working group coordinator at Open Knowledge International
http://transport.okfn.org