[iRail] API doesn't work correctly

Brecht Van de Vyvere br5cht at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:44:53 UTC 2015

Hi Ruben

Can you give us an example URL for the arrivals/departures and platforms that gives a 502?

Brecht

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:04:26 +0100
From: rubenpauwels94 at gmail.com
To: iRail at list.iRail.be
Subject: [iRail] API doesn't work correctly

Hello,
I recently started working on a local project to revamp the NMBS site, but theAPI for requesting the departures and arrivals in a certain station keeps givingme a "502 could not get data" response. Yesterday the API randomly stoppedgiving the platforms for each train. I'm using: https://hello.irail.be/api/1-0/
If this is a common problem then I would like to know if you guys are working on thisissue or working on a better API because I can't work on a site that errors everyday.
Thanks in advance,
Ruben PauwelsDevine student @ Howest Kortrijk