[iRail] FW: GTFS - Data About To Expire

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Tue Mar 15 19:52:28 UTC 2016

Hi Yeri,

Brecht is only doing things with SNCB, not with any other GTFS.

Hi David,

We just rely on the MIVB/STIB as a data source as well, whom's GTFS we
only republish for usage within our NPO. If there's anything wrong with
this GTFS, do contact data at stib.irisnet.be.

If you want any services from us or contribute to open transport data in
Belgium, I'd be happy to talk about that, but our previous conversations
weren't very promising.

Kind regards,

Pieter