[iRail] GTFS - Data Expired

Windows Maps winmaps at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 22 18:39:55 UTC 2017

Pieter,

I have sent you the following e-mail a few times, but I have not heard back from you.

We have noticed that the GTFS data that we are using found at:
http://gtfs.irail.be/nmbs/nmbs-latest.zip has an expiration date that has past, indicating that your GTFS data has expired.

We have some interest in your routes from brussels airport and geraardsbergen. I was hoping that we could discuss updating your data so it is no longer expired.

I have noticed on your website your data is now open public data. I have requested to use it and will await a response from that form as well.

Our ingestion process takes around a week, so we are looking to see if you can update the file at the URL as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or send me an email.

Thank you,
Jacob Whitbeck
Jacob Whitbeck | 425-705-8034  | winmaps at microsoft.com<mailto:winmaps at microsoft.com>