[iRail] Fwd: Track about your working group at Open Belgium 2019?

Pieter Colpaert pieter at openknowledge.be
Mon Jan 7 11:06:15 UTC 2019

Hi  iRail people,

Do we want a track at Open Belgium?

Kind regards,

Pieter

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Track about your working group at Open Belgium 2019?
Date: 	Mon, 7 Jan 2019 12:05:02 +0100
From: 	Dries Van Ransbeeck <dries at openknowledge.be>
To: 	Ben Abelshausen <ben.abelshausen at gmail.com>, Bert Jehoul
<bert at openknowledge.be>, Inge Van Nieuwerburgh
<Inge.VanNieuwerburgh at ugent.be>, Gwen Franck <gwenfranckgcv at gmail.com>,
Raf Buyle <raf.buyle at gmail.com>, Pieter Colpaert <pieter at openknowledge.be>
CC: 	astrid at openknowledge.be, Michiel Leyman <michiel at openknowledge.be>,
OKFN BE Board <okfn-be-board at lists.okfn.org>

Dear working group representatives,

Reminder: our open call for presentations for Open Belgium 2019
<https://goo.gl/forms/32wGNLKXDkKPMJQM2> is open until the end of this week!

As you've hopefully already heard, and saved in your agenda, on the 4rd
of March over 300 industry, research, government and citizen
stakeholders will gather in the Herman Teirlinck building, Brussels to
discuss the state of and current trends around Open Knowledge and Open
Data!

Given your great work and dedicated involvement in the Open Knowledge
and Open Data Scene, I would like to ask you to share the call for
speakers with your working group and network? Below a template which you
can use - thanks!

-----------

Dear X,

We at Open Knowledge Belgium are currently in the final preparations of
Open Belgium 2019 <http://2019.openbelgium.be/>, our annual Open
Knowledge and Open Data conference, which will take place on 4 March at
the Herman Teirlinck building in Brussels. This year we are expecting
+300 open stakeholders from government, industry, citizen and research
sector.

If you want to host a session, workshop or other form of talk about a
topic closely tied to Open Knowledge or Open Data at Open Belgium 2019,
the call for presentations is open until the end of this week:
https://goo.gl/forms/gw5hRAK4k5imlJLR2.

Website: http://2019.openbelgium.be/
Link to call for presentations: https://goo.gl/forms/piuMpr9PuDkVtZjy1

Best regards,