[kforge-dev] gforge finally working

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Dec 17 11:44:22 UTC 2004

After some serious apt-get hell I have, with the kind assistance of Matthew,
managed to get a gforge working. It is available at:

	http://kforge.net/

It would be very useful if people were to sign up and even just create dummy
projects for time being to test it out as well as to generate feedback about
what are the most urgent improvements required.

I plan to get the subversion plugin running asap and also to start planning
how to plugin to and extend the gforge system. If anyone knows anything about
the archictecture of gforge, or is interested in learning ;), please let me know.

Regards,

Rufus