[kforge-dev] new server: AMD 3000+/1GB/80GB/1000GB BW/8IP/Debian Stable

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu May 5 08:48:55 UTC 2005

Dear All,

The OKF have just rented a new server from LayeredTech (based in Texas)
on which to run various projects including KnowledgeForge. The specs of
the machine are: AMD 3000+/1GB/80GB/1000GB BW/8IP/Debian Stable

As a first step we can start running the testing service on the new
machine and then migrate the production version once we are confident
that can be done with the minimum of disruption.

Regards,

Rufus