[kforge-dev] command line interface overhaul

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 13 13:14:32 UTC 2006

The KForge command line interface has been extensively overahauled and
centralized into a single script: kforge-admin (the other remaining
scripts are only used for development).

Not only does kforge-admin centralize all the old commands in one handy
place it also provides interactive support and makes it easier to move
between different KForge installations (something also assisted by the
move to a default of site-wide installation of the KForge system when
you run python setup.py install). You can find more about exactly what
it will do by just running:
   $ kforge-admin

Quite a bit of effort has been put into improving the help and making
this slicker but I'm sure rough edges remain. If you encounter one
please let me know (or post a trac ticket).

Regards,

Rufus