[kforge-dev] latest code changes: some brokenness

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Feb 1 18:04:27 UTC 2006

On Thursday 02 February 2006 01:22, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> 3. Final tip: if you want to run the tests from the command line you
> will want to add:
>
> export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=kforge.django.settings.main

FWIW I've found this useful, especially if dealing with
multiple test and production setups from the same shell.

% cat etc/kforge.sh
# Change directory to the root of your project and type
#
# source etc/kforge.sh [projectname]
#
# to initialize your (bash) shell with an optional first
# argument for your project name, if needed

export KFORGEHOME=$(pwd)
export PYTHONPATH=$KFORGEHOME/lib/python
export PATH=$KFORGEHOME/bin:$PATH

 export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=$1.django.settings.main

--markc