[kforge-dev] Re: [kforge-user] kforge-config-rebuild problem

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org
Mon Jan 16 11:14:17 UTC 2006

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, I'm sure the problem is that the latest SQLObject has changed the
addAttribute method.

By the looks of things, in:

kforge/core/db/__init__.py (about line 206)

we need to change:

mapperClass.addColumn(sqlAttribute, changeSchema=True)

to:

if hasattr(mapperClass.sqlmeta, 'addColumn'):
    mapperClass.sqlmeta.addColumn(sqlAttribute, changeSchema=True)
else:
    mapperClass.addColumn(sqlAttribute, changeSchema=True)

I don't know if there will be any more problems after this change, but
tomorrow I'll run the latest kforge against the latest sqloject to see
if I can recreate the problem.

More later...

John.