[kforge-dev] Re: new db/__init__.py

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org
Mon Jan 16 22:25:14 UTC 2006

Hi Mark,

More comments below...

Mark Constable wrote:

>FWIW Followup...
>
>http://kforge.motd.com/users/login/
>
>Exception Value: login() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

I'll look at this problem tomorrow. I've seen it before.

Actually, I do think it is a config problem, but I'm not sure what.

Erm, I know: I reckon it's that your version of Django is too new for
KForge.

But we can check this tomorrow.

>Also...
>
> HTTP_HOST  'kforge.motd.com'
> SERVER_NAME  'admin.kforge.motd.com'
>
>I'm not clear on why this is being done below ?

Again, I'm sure we can discuss this tomorrow on the list.

>        <VirtualHost *:80>
>            ServerName admin.kforge.motd.com
>
>            # DEFAULT HOST STUFF
>            ServerAlias kforge.motd.com www.kforge.motd.com
>
>Things mostly seem to work and this might be a by product of
>how I have my server set up but the above, I think, is kinda
>presuming not much else is going on with this particular server.
>ie; it's not graciously taking into account non-kforge usage.
>
>[Tue Jan 17 07:56:49 2006] [error] VirtualHost *:443 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
>[Tue Jan 17 07:56:49 2006] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
>[Tue Jan 17 07:56:49 2006] [error] VirtualHost *:443 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
>[Tue Jan 17 07:56:49 2006] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
>[Tue Jan 17 07:56:49 2006] [error] VirtualHost *:443 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
>[Tue Jan 17 07:56:49 2006] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
>
>Not a problem, just comments. I must now zzzz.

Goodnight!

John.