[kforge-dev] Error in integration test related to kforge dictionary.py

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Mon Aug 6 11:42:40 UTC 2007

Dear Rufus.

Yes, there were three lines with an indent of nine spaces, when there
needed to be eight. Fixed and committed.

I noticed the knowledgeforge.net server is working well this morning.
Yesterday I was getting Internal Server Error, but today I was able to
check out without it terminating part way through like last week.

So I'm going to check things over a bit because I think some changes
might have got lost when my kforge checkout got screwed.

Also, I noticed you've changed the handler return codes. Let's just have
one more try to get the redirect working again somehow, because it was a
nice feature, and I'm sure we can do it another way.

Best wishes,

John.

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> I think a recent commit may have broken something in the dictionary
> area as the integration test is breaking -- see traceback below.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rufus
>
> Finished processing dependencies for kforge==0.13a3
> Traceback (most recent call last):
<snip>