[kforge-dev] [Fwd: [kforge-user] Modifications]

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org
Wed Feb 7 14:51:00 UTC 2007

FWD FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[kforge-user] Modifications
Date: 	Wed, 7 Feb 2007 04:32:26 -0500
From: 	Christopher Hesse <csh at scourcritical.com>
To: 	kforge-user at lists.okfn.org

Hi guys,
    I am attempting to make a few minor modifcations to the KForge
software for use by the EECS Department of Case Western Reserve
University (http://www.eecs.case.edu).  The two main things are:
operate on a single hostname and have a 'read-only' mode for svn
repositories.  The single hostname thing I did with a few config file
and miscellaneous kludges, and that seems to be working (any interest
in a patch?).

The svn thing is giving me a bit more trouble.  Originally I was
trying a Apache config-only fix, but it seems Python*Handler can't be
put inside a LimitExcept section.  I messed with permissions, but it
appears I can only add the 'Read' permission to 'Visitor' for all
'Plugin.svn' instances, not to a specific one.  Any ideas on how to do
that?

Also, when I run
"kforge-admin create plugin <plugin-name>"
from the plugin docs, I get
"*** Unknown syntax: create plugin <plugin-name>"

I am using kforge 0.12.

Thanks for any help,
+Chris