[kforge-dev] Changeset : Commit of purge functionality in last revision was flawed (but was not ...
admin at okfn.org
Mon Feb 26 20:15:04 UTC 2007
Commit of purge functionality in last revision was flawed (but was not being caught by a test). Fix problem and add test.
* trunk/ckan/model.py: fix broken purge functionality.
* revisions attribute on package did not reference correct column name in [PackageRevision?]
* change to use cfg.py
* couple of other minor changes
* trunk/tests/model_test.py: add test for purge functionality
* trunk/ckan/config.py: renamed to trunk/ckan/cfg.py
More information about the kforge-dev