[kforge-dev] Helping with KForge

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 7 12:41:24 UTC 2009

Hi Harsh,

Its wonderful news that you're interested in contributing to KForge!

I've added you to the kforge-dev list (<kforge-dev at lists.okfn.org>),
and am sending this email to the list to introduce you!

We have the trac page for the project at:

  http://knowledgeforge.net/kforge/trac/report/1

What do you think?

Warm regards,

--